Custom sticker printing is a go-to marketing strategy for good reason. Stickers add personality to product packaging or make great giveaways that cultivate brand impressions. Anyone impressed with the sticker design will place your organization’s custom sticker on their laptop or notebook cover. Printing custom stickers for your business is an eye-catching way to spread your message and boost brand visibility. With all the different shapes, sizes, and materials available, what type of stickers would best suit your business?
What’s the Difference Between a Sticker and a Label?
On the surface, stickers and labels look very much alike.
The difference between the two lies in how you’re going to use them:
- Stickers are mostly used for branding or to promote a cause. They can also be used in packaging but mostly as add-ons. Like labels, stickers also come in rolls, but if they are going to be handed to customers or included in a package, the cut-to-size format is more ideal.
- Labels are often used to identify a brand or product. They are usually applied to product packaging to provide information or to make branding more memorable. Custom labels are available cut-to-size and in rolls.
Order Custom Stickers
Our custom sticker printing options come in styles and sizes that suit many purposes:
- Cut-to-size (or individually cut) stickers are perfect for handing out at small events or in your store.
- Roll stickers fit in most label dispensers for fast and easy application on bulk items.
- Sticker sheets are great for creating different designs in one order.
- Kiss-cut stickers are easy to peel and can be printed in any shape that you want.